Bachelor, Masters and PhD in Aerospace Engineering
France Aerospace Engineering Schools and Universities
Undergraduate BS BE, Graduate MS
and PhD Programs in Aerospace Engineering in France
Aerospace Engineering Universities in France offering Aerospace Engineering degree programs at bachelors (under-graduate), masters (graduate) and PhD levels. Aerospace Engineering diplomas, certification and degree options in aerospace in France.
Aerospace Engineering Universities in Toulouse, France
ENAC or (National school of Aviation Civile) offers Aviation MBA program as well as other specialized masters program in aerospace engineering in Toulouse, France.
Supaero and Ensica have joined hands to become ISAE or Higher institute of Aeronautics and Space, France best aerospace engineering university offering bachelors, masters as well as PhD degree programs in the field of Aerospace Engineering.
The ISAE offers Master of Science program in,
1. Master in Aeronautical Engineering and Space Technology MAEST - Aeronautics
2. Master in Aeronautical Engineering and Space Technology MAEST - Astronautics
3. Master in Aerospace Mechanics and Avionics with 3 specializations
· Aerodynamics and Aerothermics
· Aircraft Piloting and Vectoring
· Aeronautical Structures
Specialized Master Programs in the field of Aeronautics and Space systems are,
In English language the programs offered at ISAE are,
· SM AM Aeronautical Maintenance
· SM ASAA Aviation Safety with Aircraft Maintenance (with ENAC)
· SM HE Helicopter Engineering (with Eurocopter)
· SM SCS Space Communication Systems
· SM SEN System Engineering
· SM TAS Aero Aeronautical Engineering
· SM TAS Astro Space System Engineering
In French language the programs offered at ISAE are,
· MS IEVex Flight Test Engineering
· MS EAS Aerospace Electronics and Telecommunications
· MS MCSA Aerospace Systems Control
· MS SAS Aeronautical and Spatial Structure
· MS SPA Aerospace Propulsion Systems
Aerospace Engineering Universities in Poitiers, France
ENSMA or (Superior National School of Mechanical and Aerotechnique) offers specialized masters program in Aerospace engineering in Poitiers France as well as other diplomas.
Aerospace Engineering Universities in Paris, France
Ecole centrale Paris a renowned engineering university which is located in Paris offers Aerospace engineering programs through the Department of Mechanical and Aerospace branch.
IPSA in Paris and Toulouse offers a 5 year engineering program in the field of Aeronautical Engineering and Space Engineering equivalent to an MSc engineering degree.
ESTACA offers a 2 year European master program in the field of Aeronautics Engineering and Spacecraft Engineering.
Aerospace Engineering Universities in Merignac, France
The institute offers Aeronautical engineering courses including maintenance of aeronautical systems. The Department of Mechanics and Aerospace Engineering offers,
· Professional Aviation Maintenance License
· License 3 specialty Aerospace Maintenance
Master GSAT specialty
Aerospace Engineering and Maintenance
List of Aerospace
Europe List of Aerospace Universities
Asia List of Aerospace Universities
South America List of Aerospace Universities
Middle East List of Aerospace Universities
African List of Aerospace Universities
Australasia List of Aerospace Universities
Terms and Terminologies
Aerospace/ Aviation in
United States/ Canada
List of Aerospace
List of National
Aerospace Jobs Articles